- can save you money
- are gentle on the skin
- are excellent at wiping mucky faces, hands or bottoms
- are easy to use
- reduce your household waste
The wipey wipes kit contains:
- 10 double sided wipes, one fleece side, one terry cotton side (fleece is soft and towelling is ‘grippy’!)
- one round container (easy to grab one handed if you need to support a newborn or wrestle a toddler)
- clip-lock style lid
- drawstring bag for taking wipes out with you
- 100g sample bag of ‘Wipey Wipe’ cubes to make a lovely, gentle wipe solution.
- different colours are available if you want different ones for hands & faces / bottoms.
Made in the UK:
- cloth nappies and wipes are often made in China, whilst great for the Chinese economy I like to support local businesses so the ‘Wipey Wipes’ range of wipes, wetbags and toiletries products are manufactured in West Wales, all just a few miles away from WWHQ.
- ‘Made in Britain’ products support the UK economy and reduce airmiles
- We have partnered with Akamuti who make organic skincare products near Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire and Red Dragon Manufacturing, a social enterprise in Swansea.